We still need a volunteer to partner with a classmate for the Feb. 9 newspaper critique. It’s worth 10 points extra credit. If you’re interested, shoot me an email.
- Class introductions (in class and on blog)
- Go over syllabus
- First newspaper critique
- Ch. 3-5 in When Words Collide
For next week:
- Read Ch. 6-9 in WWC
- Bring 10-question quiz (and answers on another page) based on Ch. 6
- Prepare for current events quiz
- Prepare for newspaper critique
This blog is designed for students in the MC3383 class at Texas State University.
Our class meets from 3:30-6:20 p.m. Mondays in Trinity 113.